আড়ং এ ম্যানেজার/ডেপুটি ম্যানেজার পদে নিয়োগ দেয়া হবে। আগ্রহী যোগ্য প্রার্থীরা আগামী ২৮ অক্টোবর, ২০২০ তারিখের মধ্যে আবেদন করতে পারবেন।
বিস্তারিত বিজ্ঞপ্তিতে দেখুন:
Aarong is Bangladesh’s most popular lifestyle retail chain. This ethical brand began in 1978 as a humble means to empower rural artisans to rise above poverty. Today, with 21 retail stores across Bangladesh and over 100 fashion and lifestyle product lines, Aarong supports 65,000 artisans with fair terms of trade. Revolutionising the retail industry with high standards for quality and artistry, this iconic brand blends the traditional with the contemporary in ways that never cease to win consumer appeal both at home and abroad.
Position: Deputy Manager/ Manager, Legal & Compliance
- Identify and analyze Legal and Compliance issues of the organization to ensure smooth operations and partnering with the concern authorities, including government institutions
- Monitor, guide, and proactively assist in all activities across businesses that require compliance and legal feedback
- Prepare, negotiate and finalize legal contracts/agreements/documents, including MOUs, to ensure alignment with government laws, and internal policies
- Ensure appropriate risk control strategies and offer diligent guidance on the potential legal issues
- Manage all licenses and certificates such as trade, factory, fire, environment, chemical, etc. and ensure these remain up to date.
- Handle and manage all kinds of civil, criminal, labor court, national consumer bureau, mobile court, etc. related cases/issues and ensure closing the same in favor of the organization.
- Maintain an adequate liaison and relationship with the stakeholders, including the government institutes
- Provide regular and timely legal advice, statutory updates, etc. to the business heads/management
- Ensure proper documentation of all kinds of deeds, contracts, licenses, documents, etc.
Education: A Bachelor Degree (preferably in Law) from any reputed university
Experience: 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of labor act and company law
- Skilled in the negotiation of contract terms and assessment of contractual risk
- Experience in dealing with Government institutions, courts, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Salary and Benefits:
Salary: As per company policy
Benefits: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Yearly Performance Bonus, Health & Life Insurance, and others as per company policy
Job Location: Dhaka
How To Apply
You may send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the position in the subject line.
Application Deadline: October 28, 2020