গ্রামবাংলা উন্নয়ন কমিটি একাধিক পদে কমিউনিটি মবিলাইজার নিয়োগ দিবে। আগ্রহী যোগ্য প্রার্থীরা আগামী ৩০ নভেম্বর, ২০২০ তারিখের মধ্যে আবেদন করতে পারবেন।
বিস্তারিত বিজ্ঞপ্তিতে দেখুন:
Grambangla Unnayan Committee
Company Address And Web Address: House# 93, Road# 1, Mohammadia Housing Society, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1202, Bangladesh
Position: Community Mobilizer
No. of Post : 06
Job Type : Full Time
Job Level : Entry
Age Range : 22- 35 Years
Gender : Any
The Community Mobilizers’ responsibility will be primarily field based and will work in a team with a dedicated Program Officer. He/she will provide all essential support to the project and work with the Program Officer and other team members to achieve project success.
- Ensure implementation of all activities of the project in social development activities
- Community Mobilization especially mobilization of target beneficiaries
- Responsible for organizing training for beneficiaries and staffs
- Support to field visit of donors, journalists, visitors and another stakeholders
- Coordination with union, upazila and district level different stakeholders
- Coordinate with relevant Govt. official to ensure participation in the project implementation
- Responsible to prepare action plan, work plan and periodic progress report and submit to the higher authority of Grambangla Unnayan Committee and donor agency
- Collect data through one-to-one interview, focus group discussion, participatory assessment tools and techniques, observation etc.
- Capable of promoting project activities and organization in social media
- Ensure proper utilization of resources of the project and Grambangla Unnayan Committee
- Any other jobs assigned by Executive Director time to time
Academic Qualifications :
- Graduation from any reputed university/college preferably in Social Sciences/Mass-communication/ Bangla literature/ English literature/History or any other relevant field.
Experience Required :
- No prior work experience is required, but keen interest to work in social development activities and social research especially with the economically poor, socially excluded and deprived community is inevitable. However candidates experience in social development activities will be preferred.
Additional Skill Requirements :
- Interest and ability to think for research and action on social problems
- Creative writing skills
- Excellent writing skill both in Bangla and English
- Skilled in using MS Word, MS Excel & MS Power Point
- Have the ability to accomplish tasks in time and with quality
- Ability to ride a bicycle or motorbike
Salary range : Negotiable.
Other Benefits :
- As per organizational policy.
Job Location : Either in Dhaka or Barisal.
Last date of Apply : 30 November 2020