স্বস্তি লিমিটেড সারা দেশে ডিস্ট্রিক্ট সেলস এজেন্ট পদে নিয়োগ দিবে। আগ্রহী যোগ্য প্রার্থীরা আগামী ১৫ ডিসেম্বর, ২০২০ তারিখের মধ্যে আবেদন করতে পারবেন।
বিস্তারিত বিজ্ঞপ্তিতে দেখুন:
Swosti [www.swosti.net] is a leading software development organization, currently focusing on Micro-finance applications for different MFIs and Credit Cooperatives in Bangladesh. Swosti, a mBillionth Award-2014 [http://mbillionth.in/m-business-commercebanking/] winning concept deals with automated credit and savings management solution in Bangladesh. Swosti is also the sister concern of Bdjobs.com. Now the company invites applications from competent people to promote and sell company’s existing & new software products to the institutional customers in your locality/district.
Position: District Sales Agent
This is a focal position generating new sales lead from your locality/district for the company. This is a Commission based Sales Position for the highly competitive and capable individuals; who can work from their existing locality (without being stationed in Dhaka). It requires occasional visit to customer office premises and introduce the product(s) to the potential customer(s), make presentation, understand customers’ needs and queries, discuss with concerned technical Swosti staffs (if needed), close sales and receive customers’ feedback on a regular basis. It is a local position; which means you can work staying at your locality/area. You will be given on-the-job training on the business and products for a period of 1-2 months; so that you can promote products to the potential customers. During the training period (1-2 months) you will be given monthly remuneration of BDT10,000/-.
- Graduation / Masters in Science/Business/Finance/Accounting/Commerce etc.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Selling Micro-Credit Software products w.r.t NGOs, MFIs and Cooperatives
- Address customer queries modestly and ensure customer satisfaction at all level.
- Explore & meet new customers in existing or adjacent area/region(s).
- Analyze products, competitors’ offerings and prepare proposals.
Execute promotional activities through email, social media tool, telephone calls etc.
- Respond queries from potential customers and convert into sales activities.
- Explain the services and their benefits to customers for maximizing the use of software.
- Demonstrate Software product and make presentation to clients.
- Keep proper record of all clients.
- Prepare different reports i.e. sales, call reports etc. on a regular basis.
- Knowledge about local business specially NGOs, MFIs and Cooperative Institutions who are dealing with
- Micro-Credit & Savings operations in your locality
- Good interpersonal, communication and convincing skill.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Email, Power Point and social media tools.
- Must be Enthusiastic, Pro-active, Punctual, Honest, Disciplined and Hard-working.
- Basic Knowledge on Information Technology.
- Experience in Institutional sales will get preference.
- Writing skill especially in English will be an added advantage.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh (At your residence place/locality).
- 1-2 years’ of work Experience in Institutional sales/Customer Relations are preferred.
Salary & other Benefits
- Attractive Sales Commission after confirmation of your service (Agent Service) with the company. You will undergo an on-the-job corporate training at Company office premise in Dhaka for 1-2 months. During the training, you will receive monthly remuneration of BDT 10,000/-.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020