নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ করেছে ব্র্যাক। প্রতিষ্ঠানটির হিউম্যান রিসোর্স এন্ড লার্নিং বিভাগে ম্যানেজার পদে নিয়োগ দিবে প্রতিষ্ঠানটি। আগ্রহী প্রার্থীরা আগামী ১৪ অক্টোবর, ২০২০ তারিখের মধ্যে আবেদন করতে পারবেন।
বিস্তারিত বিজ্ঞপ্তিতে দেখুন:
BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa. BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last five years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
Manager, HR Field Operation, Human Resource & Learning Division
- Implement HR operations and strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall program strategy by ensuring standard quality.
- To Identify, retain & develop the talents of field offices by coordinating with the talent management team.
- Supervise & develop the team mates with an effective manner.
- Supervise effective recruitment & selection process at field level.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system of field level staff.
- Ensure compliance of policies – procedures and identify the policy implementation gap with the organizational change.
- Uphold the brand image of the organization by participating different job fair, universities and provide guidance in implementing organizational initiatives, policies and practices.
- Attending different meeting, forums to build rapport with the field level staff, ensure customer services at satisfactory level and manage resolution of complex employee relations issues by attending the investigation.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor and department from time to time.
Bachelor/Masters in any discipline.
Minimum 05 years of experiences in relevant field.
Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health & Life Insurance and others.
Anywhere in Bangladesh (outside of Dhaka)
you may apply through careers.brac.net or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the position in subject line.
Or can apply through this link:
আবেদনের শেষ তারিখ: ১৪ অক্টোবর, ২০২০