ব্র্যাক আইনজীবি পদে নিয়োগ দিবে। আগ্রহী যোগ্য প্রার্থীরা আগামী ১০ নভেম্বর, ২০২০ তারিখের মধ্যে আবেদন করতে পারবেন।
বিস্তারিত বিজ্ঞপ্তিতে দেখুন:
Position Legal and Compliance Lawyer, Legal and Compliance Department
- Provide legal assistance to different programmes, departments and enterprises of BRAC.
- Draft and review of legal documents (i.e. GD, FIR, Complaint Petition, Plaint, Written Statement, Agreement, Contract, MoU) and provide legal opinion on criminal and civil matters.
- Keeping track of legal issues and cases.
- Maintain legal data base of all legal issues and cases.
- Maintain and archive necessary legal documents, filed and registers.
- Look up on compliance matter of BRAC Enterprises in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Maintain liaison and coordination with BRAC staff of different programmes, departments and enterprises.
- Maintain liaison with Panel Lawyers and monitor court activities related to BRAC.
- Maintain liaison with Court officials, Regulatory Authorities, Law enforcing agencies and other Govt. officials to provide appropriate legal services.
- Arrange, attend and facilitate various types of meeting, training and department programmes.
- Provide reports to keep the management informed as directed and requested.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation.
- Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place.
LL.M from any recognized UGC approved with minimum all 2nd division/ class or equivalent GPA/ CGPA. Third division/ class or CGPA below 2.00 is not acceptable.
Experience Requirement: Minimum 1 year related proven practicing experience in courts. Salary and benefits
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health & Life Insurance and others
Job Location: BRAC Field Office
Send your updated CV to [email protected] mentioning the name of the position in subject line
Last Apply Date: 10 November, 2020