সূর্যের হাসি নেটওয়ার্ক ক্লিনিক ম্যানেজার পদে নিয়োগ দিবে। আগ্রহী যোগ্য প্রার্থীরা আগামী ২৯ অক্টোবর, ২০২০ তারিখের মধ্যে আবেদন করতে পারবেন।
বিস্তারিত বিজ্ঞপ্তিতে দেখুন:
Surjer Hashi Network, is a healthcare social initiative Its mission is to offer high quality, customer oriented and affordable healthcare services for all Bangladeshis while its vision is to grow into a sustainable Enterprise SHN’s core value is ‘shared value creation’ through partnerships with private sector, community and the Gob To lead this challenging journey Surjer Hashi Network invites applications from competent and potential talents for the below position to be located at SHN Head quarter:
|Job Location||:||Any where in Bangladesh|
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure alll aspects of clinic services are delivered in a client-centered manner providing the highest quality health care service possible, as directed by the SHN and Government of Bangladesh guidelines.
- Manages all clinic staff including talent management, recruitment, staffing, performance management, staff development and recognition ensuring full compliance with SHN human resource policies.
- Works with the SHN procurement team to procure drugs, medical supplies, commodities, office equipment, computers and other supplies.
- Works to ensure that clinic service statistics and financial performance are reported to SHN are accurate and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Works with Clinical services team to identify new populations to serve as well as identifying and introducing new products and services that will further SHN goal to increase access to health service and products to all Bangladeshis.
- Develops and implements customer acquisition strategies and ensures that service contact targets are met.
- Ensures that cost recovery targets are achieved and clinic readiness for existing and future services.
- Ensures that all administrative activities at the at the clinic level are coordinated with the SHN Regional Office and carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Liaises with HQ Finance team to prepare a budget for the clinic that will allow a high level of client care
- Coordinates with district and division level stakeholders including but not limited to GoB actors as well as private sector entities and NGOs.
- Works with Service Promoters to ensure that Satellite and Community Service Providers (CSPs) are functioning correctly
- Takes the lead in managing, reporting and helping to investigate any adverse events that occur in the clinic.
- A proven professional track record of integrity, honesty and transparency is essential.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Minimum 5 years managerial experience managing the delivery of health services. Preference will be given to those candidates that have worked in private sector clinic management area.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree is required but finance, management, or relevant commerce background are preferred.
- Familiarity with USAID procurement regulations MCP, TIAHRT and Helms policy are strongly preferred.
- Understanding of health care service delivery and its related models in Bangladesh is highly expected.
- Ability to work independently, team management, make decisions with little or no supervisory input and take responsibly and be accountable for those decisions.
- A proven track record of honesty, integrity and transparency is required.
- Proven track record in stakeholder management (specially GoB, Private & Public Health care administration, local support group etc.)
Please send your application with a cover letter and updated CV addressing to Director Human Resources, Surjer Hashi Network to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position in subject line with two referee detail by October 29, 2020 Competitive pay package will be provided for highly deserving candidate Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled.
We treat all applications for employment on their merits and do not take into consideration any factors that are not relevant to the job such as disability, race, age, religion, gender, gender reassignment or sexual orientation. Only shortlisted candidates will be ca lle d for interview.
Application Deadline: October 29, 2020